With a lot of support, a little self-reflection and a really long traffic backup, I made it through July 31 in one piece.
Now it's August 1, which means a new year -- and the perfect time for a little makeover.
So here's the new blog look. As for me, I technically just got a haircut, and I have a bunch of new shoes from the Nordstrom sale (see header photo) and a Tiffany necklace I am madly in love with.
I'll continue to consider adding other colors to my wardrobe. Not everything can be pink and black. (Technically, though, it was one of WSU's original colors, so I, uh, do it to represent for the Cougs.)
Maybe I will get on the treadmill ... or at least think about it.
I hope the next year is a little less tearful and a lot less crazy. It's one reason I changed the blog name. You can't find inner peace when the word crazy is right there in the header.
In the next year, I have two definitive goals: Finding zen, and telling it like it is.
And anyone who has a problem with my new stance can take it up with Lois Lane, who's been a bad influence on me since 1994.
You don't mess with the zen. It took a long time to find it. ;-)
Go Jenn! You find that Zenn, girl ;-)
ReplyDeleteLOVE! I give it and leave it for you, cause you deserve every ounce. I am so glad that you are feeling better and I want nothing more than for your happiness to continue and possibly even grow! Tons of huggles for the Zen Jenn!
ReplyDeletePS-there is nothing wrong with rockin' the pink and black!
I love the new blog look and the picture you put in your header! So cute!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo, Jenn - looks fab :)
ReplyDeleteAnd totally looking forward to hearing about zen, new colours, shoes and mayyyybe (thoughts of) a treadmill - or maybe not ;)
Go you, girl!
This new look is totally totally you!
ReplyDeleteI love it. It brought a huge grin to my face to see the picture you chose... all I could think was 'that's my Jenn!'
You go girl! The world is yours to shop through as you please. ;)
I prefer pink in my chocolates (as you know ;) ) but I love seeing how you rock it in your world... you make it look soooo good!!
Great new look for your blog. New look for a new life (in pink, of course).
ReplyDeleteIloved the pic you used, it is so pretty woman.
I keep an eye on your blog so don't hesitate to upload it anytime you want.
Be zen and tell it like it is, we won't blame you :)
*hugs you*
ReplyDeleteI love your new blog-outfit - it's you! And the header-pic is the best you could find! Great choice!
ReplyDelete