Thursday, June 25, 2009
Mr. Photogenic ...
Some outtakes from Collin's birth announcement photos. He clearly has inherited his mother's lack of willingness to cooperate in front of a camera. (Seriously, I remember getting yelled at for not smiling during more than one family photo session. What can I say? I just don't believe in smiling on command.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
ReplyDeleteWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those are so flipping adorable! I can't get over how cute he is. He so needs to come down to visit his Auntie Chad.
ReplyDeleteYou think you were bad about pictures? Once I was so bad at the photo studio, that my mother had to take me home without getting my pictures taken because I simply would not cooperate. I HATED getting my picture taken, but I especially hated it at those places. I always felt like if one more person suggested that I "kiss the birdie" I would have to rip the stupid puppet right off their hand and throw it back in their faces.
OMG - those are just the CUTEST!!!!! How adorable is he!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd that pic at the top right.... so many choice captions could be put to that one!!!!
Love them!!!! He is sooooo handsome... and it looks like you had lots of fun. ;)
Is that his awesome boppy he's lying on? Hee hee. I LOVE him. I wanna meet him in person. Someday Collin! And it *will* be before the wedding day... to my Ellie that is. ;-)
ReplyDelete